On Tuesday, April 3, 2012 & Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 7 PM EST, 6 PM CST, 5 PM MST and 4 PM PST, you have a unique opportunity to have your life changed.
Radically changed in every way by an amazing woman named Dr. Terry Wahls.
Dr. Wahls is a physician, medical school professor, mom and triumphant victor over a disease for which there is no cure. Her story of overcoming progressive Multiple Sclerosis is mind blowing—especially when you discover she has done this “impossible” feat with food. That’s right, no potions, tricks, or medical miracles: just food!
But you will need to be there to hear it for yourself. REGISTER TODAY!
Dr. Wahls will be with us LIVE & she will be taking YOUR questions (only questions which have been sent in at the time of the webinar registration will be answered & as we have time for). Register NOW and claim your seat. Only limited seats for these webinars: you will want to claim yours TODAY. Here is just some of what you’ll learn, absolutely FREE:
- Learn exactly what Dr. Wahls did that got her from needing a tilt-recline wheelchair to taking an 18 mile bike trip in less than a year: NO DRUGS!
- How to get your family on board, deliciously! If Dr. Wahls can do it, so can you!
- Do your kids have ADD/ADHD, is someone in your family dealing with autoimmune problems, diabetes, obesity or heart disease – then you will want not want to miss the amazing story of Dr. Wahls’ recovery from progressive MS. Yes, RECOVERY!
- Hear firsthand, from a medical doctor about the link between the foods we eat and how it determines excellent physical and mental health or chronic health issues.
- Become empowered; Dr. Wahls will show you her exact plan to wellness (all of it, non-drug options!) to massively improving your health and that of your family’s.
These webinars have the potential to change your life and that of your family’s. I don’t say this lightly. Grab your spot now! BONUS: Once you are registered, you can ask your questions to Dr. Wahls (the form to ask your question is in the webinar enrollment process).