I am so grateful for everyone’s kind words about my weight loss. You see the thing is, I just couldn’t give up on me. I knew in my heart that taking back my body was worth it and I was determined to do just that.
Do you know that too? That’s my question.
Do you know that despite everything – all the doubts and fears of falling, you just can’t give up on the healthier you that you know is locked inside.
Let me tell you just 1 thing: EVEN 10 pounds matters.
Here’s what 10 less pounds can do for you:
– It can lower LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) by more than 10%
– It can reduce blood pressure and protect your heart and kidneys
– It results in a 50% risk reduction for heart attacks
– It can help sleep apnea patients allow air to flow better
– and you know what else? It’s a darn good start
Look, you may have more than 10 pounds to lose – I sure did, so I get it. But once you’re in a rhythm, it’s so much easier…Right?
And if you’ve got an amazing community all around you, rooting you on EVERY day, every meal, every decision…And if the food was EASY. And delicious. And abundant…
I want you to do this ONE more time.
With me. With us.
Leanne (and everyone in the Take Back Your Body Community)
PS. I believe in you. Click here to learn more and get started with this fantastic new program.