Super Food Matcha Smoothie
A delicious (and conveniently green - a small nod to St. Patty's) super food smoothie! This is a great smoothie for meal substitution (lots of protein and fiber and collagen), AND a great introduction to matcha if it's something you're on the fence about or don't always enjoy!
- 1 scoop Perfect Paleo Protein vanilla is preferred but use your favorite!
- 1 scoop Just Juiced Veggies
- 1 scoop FiberMender
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1 teaspoon matcha tea powder
- 1 handful organic baby spinach
- 8 ounces unsweetened nut milk your choice
- a handful ice cubes
- frozen blueberries optional
- unsweetened shredded coconut optional
In a blender, combine all ingredients EXCEPT blueberries and coconut.
Blend until smooth.
Serve with frozen blueberries and coconut on top (or toppings of your choosing!)