Asian Short Ribs
- 3 pounds beef short ribs
- 2 large carrots chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper de-seeded, de-ribbed and chopped
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- Place first 5 ingredients (beef short ribs through onion) in a large crock cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (coconut aminos through garlic); pour mixture over short ribs and vegetables in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours, or until meat is falling off thebones and vegetables are tender.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Paleo recipes!