Coconut Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound shelled and deveined shrimp
- 1 large shallot chopped
- ¼ cup dried flaked coconut
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepepr to taste
- 1 14-oz can coconut milk
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups spinach
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the skillet, add the shrimp and the shallot.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then add the remaining ingredients. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until shrimp is
- opaque and cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
For many more Paleo recipes subscribe to Dinner Answers!