One of the things that you’re going to notice with a lot of my recipes and anybody else’s for that matter is, if you want flavor, you’re going to have to learn how to chop an onion. Onions are fantastic and give you tons and tons of flavor but one thing that people really stumble with is how to cut one without spending 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes or longer on it.
In the video above I share:
- The best knife to use when cutting an onion
- How to make peeling an onion not so laborious
- A tiny trick that will stop onion fumes from making you cry!
- How to quickly and easily chop an onion
- What the difference between chopping and dicing is
- And much, much more…
Now that you know how to chop an onion, why not put those skills to use with some delicious recipes by subscribing to Dinner Answers today?