Loaded BLT Bowl
- 1 large head Romaine lettuce chopped
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 medium medium red onion chopped chopped
- 8 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 large avocado pitted and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes diced
- 4 large radishes shredded
- 1 crown broccoli diced
- 1 cup radish sprouts or any sprouts you like
- 1 large bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 cup white mushrooms sliced
- 1 green apple cored and diced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In 4 bowls, add romaine and spinach. Then evenly divide and add next 11 ingredients (red onion through apple).
- In a medium bowl whisk together remaining ingredients (oil through salt and pepper). Drizzle over each bowl and serve.
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious recipes!