Loaded BLT Bowl
- 1 large head Romaine lettuce chopped
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 medium medium red onion chopped chopped
- 8 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 large avocado pitted and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes diced
- 4 large radishes shredded
- 1 crown broccoli diced
- 1 cup radish sprouts or any sprouts you like
- 1 large bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 cup white mushrooms sliced
- 1 green apple cored and diced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In 4 bowls, add romaine and spinach. Then evenly divide and add next 11 ingredients (red onion through apple).
- In a medium bowl whisk together remaining ingredients (oil through salt and pepper). Drizzle over each bowl and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious recipes!