Summer Watermelon Salad
- 1 small seedless watermelon cut into thin wedges
- 1 large heirloom tomato sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 medium red onion sliced
- 2 Persian cucumbers sliced
- 1 cup basil leaves washed and trimmed
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic OR white wine vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Layer all veggies and feta on 4 plates, drizzle with oil and vinegar, and season with salt and pepper - that's it! Super easy!
If you need to prepare in a large bowl so it can be self-served, simply cube or ball the melon instead of cutting it into wedges, dice the heirloom tomato, and then just toss everything in a large bowl!
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious recipes!