Tangy Herb London Broil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 2-pound London broil
- In a medium bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients (garlic through salt and pepper).
- In a large resealable bag, place the london broil and the contents of the bowl. Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Place meat on the grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side, until meat reaches desired level of doneness. Allow meat to cool, then slice and serve warm.
Want more yummy Paleo recipes? Subscribe to Dinner Answers today!