Zesty Shrimp and Squash Kabobs
- 1 pound shrimp deveined and shelled
- 2 medium zucchini chopped
- 1 large summer squash chopped
- 1 medium onion cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients and thread each ingredient onto large skewers.
- Place skewers on the grill and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on each side until shrimp is opaque and cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve warm.
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious recipes!