- 1 14.75-oz. can salmon drained and flaked, or use the same amount of cooked salmon
- 1 11-oz. can Mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce plus 1 tablespoon, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Drain oranges and reserve 2 tablespoons liquid. Chop enough oranges to equal 1/2 cup and reserve the remaining oranges for a tossed green salad (which you should have on the side).
- Place the salmon in a medium bowl. Add green onions, peanut butter, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, chopped oranges, and ginger then mix well. Spoon a portion of the salmon filling in each tortilla and wrap it up and serve.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup soy sauce, reserved mandarin orange liquid and vinegar; mix well to be served as a dipping sauce.
VEGETARIANS: Skip the salmon and add a can of black beans. You may either heat the beans in the dressing or you can eat it cold (but I would allow the beans to marinate in the dressing for at least an hour or two first).
PS–You can receive delicious menus (complete with shopping lists!) like this delivered right to your email inbox by subscribing to Dinner Answers today!