Chicken Spinach Frittata
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 eggs whisked
- 1 small jar marinated artichokes drained
- In a large skillet over MEDIUM heat, cook chicken in olive oil. Sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach, onion and garlic. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, from parsley through artichokes. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Low-Carb and Keto recipes!