Chilled Vegetable and Steak Salad
- 1 medium green bell pepper de-seeded, de-ribbed and chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 medium stalks celery chopped
- 1 cup cut green beans
- 1 cup frozen sweet green peas
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted, divided
- 1 cup raw honey
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound beef filet mignon grilled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, spread bell pepper, onion, celery, green beans, and peas; drizzle with half of the melted coconut oil then roast for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Remove veggies from oven; set aside to cool then place them in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, vinegar and remaining melted coconut oil; pour dressing over roasted vegetables then season with salt and pepper; toss well to combine.
- Refrigerate salad for at least 1 hour.
- Serve salad topped with grilled steak slices and garnished with parsley and chives.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious recipes!