Curry Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocadoes
- 2 large chicken breasts cooked and chopped, preferably cold
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1 cup paleo mayo
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups grapes halved
- 2 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 to 4 large avocadoes halved with pits removed
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients EXCEPT avocado
- Once fully mixed, place mixture into avocados and serve!
- OR place it in a sealed container, put it in the fridge and let it sit for a couple hours or until the next day - it's always more flavorful after it sits for a little while!
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Paleo recipes!