Curry Steak and Mango Skewers
- 1 pound steak of choice chopped
- 1 large mango peeled and cubed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- ½ large onion cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons ground yellow curry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients and thread each ingredient onto large skewers. Place skewers on the grill and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on each side until steak is cooked to desired level of doneness and fruit and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more tasty low-carb recipes!