Curry Steak and Mango Skewers
- 1 pound steak of choice chopped
- 1 large mango peeled and cubed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- ½ large onion cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons ground yellow curry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients and thread each ingredient onto large skewers. Place skewers on the grill and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on each side until steak is cooked to desired level of doneness and fruit and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more tasty low-carb recipes!