Garlic Basil Pork Chops
- 4 large pork chops
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil leaves
- 2 medium cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups chopped kale
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Rub pork chops with the first 4 ingredients (salt and pepper through coconut oil).
- Place on grill, close lid and cook for 5 minutes per side or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- In a blender, place the next 6 ingredients (basil through cayenne pepper); blend until smooth.
- Serve pork chops over a bed of chopped kale then drizzle basil sauce over the top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Paleo recipes!