Garlic Lime Chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- In a small bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Sprinkle mixture on both sides of chicken breast halves.
- In a skillet, heat butter and olive oil together over medium-high heat.
- Saute chicken until golden brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add lime juice and chicken broth to the skillet, whisking up all of the browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until the sauce has reduced slightly.
- Return chicken to the skillet to thoroughly coat with the sauce; serve.
How’d you like your Garlic Lime Chicken spice blend done for you? Grab your Ultimate Mix Book now (while supplies last) and you’ll get the recipe to use it everywhere, plus 90 other recipes, check it out here!