Ginger Pork Tenderloin
- 1 2-pound pork tenderloin
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- In a large crock cooker, place the pork.
- In a large bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour sauce over the pork and cover.
- Cook for 6 to 8 hours, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Slice and serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Want more autoimmune-friendly recipes? Subscribe to Dinner Answers today!