Grilled Chicken with Avocado Salsa
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 6 6-oz. skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 2 avocados peeled and chopped
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1 serrano chile diced
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- In a medium bowl, add lemon juice and zest, cumin, 1 tablespoon olive oil, chicken and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- On an indoor or outdoor grill, grill chicken over medium high heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side until the chicken is cooked through.
- In a medium bowl, add tomatoes, avocados, onion, chile, lime juice, remaining olive oil and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
- Serve chicken with salsa.
Want more recipes from our Classic Menu? Subscribe to Dinner Answers today!