Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound shelled and deveined shrimp
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 1 small canned anchovy
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, toss the olive oil, salt and pepper and shrimp. On large skewers, thread the shrimp. Place the shrimp on the grill and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on each side, until shrimp is pink and has grill lines on both sides.
- Remove the shrimp from the skewers. In a large bowl, mix the shrimp and the kale.
- In a blender, blend the remaining ingredients and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Pour the the dressing over the salad and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Pick up our Bounty of Salads ebook bundle for more nutritious salad ideas!