Herby Pork Loin Chops
- 4 medium boneless loin pork chops
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper then smear on all sides with Dijon mustard.
- In a medium bowl, combine next 5 ingredients (spicy brown mustard through Parmesan cheese); press mixture into both sides of seasoned pork chops.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add coated pork chops; cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Low-Carb and Keto recipes!