Honey Spiked Chipotle Pork
- 1 2-lb. pork loin
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 medium red bell pepper de-seeded, de-ribbed and chopped
- 1 14.5-oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth or use homemade bone broth
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 chipotle chili peppers
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- Place first 5 ingredients (pork loin through red bell pepper) in a slow cooker.
- In a food processor, blend together remaining ingredients (tomatoes through crushed red pepper flakes); pour mixture over pork and veggies in the slow cooker, making sure they’re entirely saturated.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours. Shred pork with two forks and blend with slow cooker juices.
- Fill large Romaine lettuce leaves with shredded pork, veggies and some slow cooker juices.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Paleo recipes!