Hot Melt Burgers
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground bacon
- garlic powder about 1 teaspoon per burger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil or Avocado Oil
- 4-6 mushrooms sliced (per burger)
- 1/2 tablespoon ghee
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy cream or full fat coconut milk
- In a mixing bowl, mix beef, bacon, garlic powder and salt and pepper together well. Form patties and place on a plate.
- In a large skillet, heat some plain olive oil or avocado oil over medium high heat to begin cooking the burgers.
- As the burgers are cooking, in another skillet, heat the ghee over medium high heat and sauté the mushrooms; adding salt and pepper.
- When burgers are done to your liking, pull them and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- To the burger pan, add the heavy cream and whisk getting all the little brown bits to form the gravy. As the gravy forms, turn down the heat to low and add the mushrooms to incorporate.
- Serve burgers with mushroom gravy over the top and Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Low-Carb and Keto recipes!