Hot Melt (keto-approved) Spaghetti
- 2 zucchinis spiralized
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon ghee or olive oil
- 1 14.5-oz. can diced tomatoes or fresh equivalent
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- dash red wine
- 1 pound Italian sausage cooked
- shredded Parmesan cheese optional
- First up, in a large skillet, heat the ghee and add the onion.
- When the onion becomes translucent, now add the tomatoes, spices and simmer a couple of minutes.
- Use a potato masher to smush up the tomatoes.
- Add the garlic now and red wine and simmer another few minutes.
- Add the zucchini to the pan and cover.
- Allow to simmer for a few minutes until cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add the cooked sausage and mix altogether.
- Serve in a bowl, top with parmesan if you like!
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Low-Carb and Keto recipes!