Lemon Baked Cod
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large fresh cod fillets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dill seed
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth or use homemade bone broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Coat a large 9×13 baking pan with olive oil. Place the cod fillets in the bottom and season with salt and pepper on both sides. Top each fillet with the next 5 ingredients, from butter through lemon slices.
- Pour the broth and lemon juice around the edges of the pan, being careful to not wash the spices off the cod.
- Cover with tin foil and place in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with juice from the pan ladled on top.
Looking for more Low-Carb deliciousness? Subscribe to Dinner Answers today!