Lime and Chili Grilled Steak Tacos
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 pounds flank steak cut into 2 inch strips
- 1 lime juiced
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 large bell peppers any color seeded and cut into 2 inch strips
- 2 red onions cut into 2 inch strips
- 6 tortillas warmed
- 3/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 large avocado seeded and diced
- In a large bowl, add 2 tablespoons olive oil, steak, 1/2 lime juice, red pepper flakes and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and cover to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes (or use large zipper topped plastic bag instead of bowl and cover).
- On an indoor grill, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat and grill peppers and onions for 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Remove steak from marinade. Add steak to vegetables on the grill and grill 3 to 5 minutes per side until steak is cooked through. Place steak in tortilla and top with bell peppers and onions, cilantro, lime juice and avocado.
Looking for more yummy Classic recipes like this? Subscribe to Dinner Answers today!