Orange Jalapeno Shrimp Salad
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 1 large avocado diced
- 1 large jalapeno seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients (shrimp through onion).
- In a small bowl, whisk the next 4 ingredients (orange juice through salt and pepper) and pour over the shrimp salad.
- Mix well and serve over lettuce.
Get more scrumptious salad recipes by subscribing to Dinner Answers!