Anti-Inflammatory Magical Midas Milk Recipe
Our take on the infamous elixir "golden milk" - warm, hearty, spiced, delicious, and great for you!
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk or any unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 teaspoons stevia or raw honey or xylitol sweeten to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- dash of freshly ground black pepper
- Heat almond milk in a heavy bottom medium pot over medium heat. Add next 6 ingredients (turmeric through stevia). Whisk together well and keep over heat until hot, be careful NOT to boil.
- In a blender, add coconut oil, coconut butter, a little pepper, and pour milk mixture over the top. Blend until smooth and frothy. Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!