Pistachio Tuna Steaks
- 4 medium tuna steaks
- 2 large large eggs beaten
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pistachios
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Pat tuna dry with a paper towel.
- Coat surface of tuna with eggs.
- In a large bowl, mix the next 4 ingredients (salt and pepper through thyme). Coat the surface of the tuna with the pistachio mixture.
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat the coconut oil. To the skillet, add the tuna and cook for 3 minutes on each side, until the outside has a crispy crust. Continue to cook until tuna is to desired level of doneness. Serve warm.
Looking for more Paleo recipes? Subscribe to Dinner Answers today!