Pork and Sweet Potato Tacos
- 2 poblano chiles seeded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 spicy sausages cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth or use homemade bone broth
- 6 corn tortillas warmed
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese grated
- Preheat the broiler
- On a large baking sheet, place poblano peppers and broil for 8 to 10 minutes until blackened.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat and saute sausages, onion, garlic, potatoes and sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste, for 5 minutes. Turn heat to medium, add broth and poblano peppers, and cook 10 to 12 minutes until potatoes are cooked through.
- Fill each tortilla and top with cheese.
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Classic Family recipes!