- 6 skewers
- 2 pounds pork shoulder cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons tumeric
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350
- In a large bowl, add pork, tumeric, coriander, cumin, honey, coconut milk, orange juice and sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Thread the pork on the skewers and place on a roasting pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until pork is cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Looking for more Classic Family recipes? Subscribe to Dinner Answers today!