Roast Chicken Panzanella
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 large red onions quartered
- 2 large fennel bulbs sliced
- 2 large red bell peppers seeded and sliced
- 1/2 large baguette (or country loaf) cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes or to taste
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup black pitted olives
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400
- On a large baking sheet, add 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, onions, fennel, red bell peppers, baguette, red pepper flakes and sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Roast 12 to 15 minutes until golden. Place in a large bowl, toss with tomatoes, olives and vinegar.
- On a large baking sheet, add 2 tablespoon olive oil and chicken and roast 18 to 20 minutes until cooked through. Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes and toss with vegetables.
Looking for more Classic Menu deliciousness? Subscribe to Dinner Answers today!