Rosemary Lemon Steak and Sweet Potatoes
- 1 pound steak of choice chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes cubed
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup low sodium beef broth
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large crock cooker, add all the ingredients and stir well. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, until steak is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for many more delicious Paleo recipes!