Sesame Ginger Steak Salad
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound chopped steak
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups baby arugula lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup trimmed and chopped sugar snap peas
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the skillet, add the first 4 ingredients (steak through salt and pepper) and cook for 10 minutes, until steak is to desired level of doneness. Allow to cool and set aside.
- In a large bowl toss the steak and the next 4 ingredients (lettuce through onion).
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients along with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!