Spicy Sausage with Smashed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 pounds pork sausage chopped
- 1 small onion sliced
- 3 large cloves garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 4 large sweet potatoes peeled and cooked
- Heat a large skillet with a tight-fitting lid over medium heat. Add first 5 ingredients (sausage through crushed red pepper flakes); cook and stir for 10 minutes or until sausage is mostly cooked through.
- Add the kale then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. In a large bowl smash the cooked sweet potatoes with a fork. Serve sausage and kale over a large spoonful of smashed sweet potatoes.
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Paleo recipes!