Tangy Chicken and Apple Kabobs
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts cubed into bite size pieces
- 1 large green apple cored and cubed
- 1 large onion cut into wedges
- 1 large lemon cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon minced rosemary
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 drop liquid stevia
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients (chicken through lemon).
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken mixture.
- On large skewers, thread each ingredient alternately. Place kabobs on grill and close lid. Cook for 7 minutes on each side, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and vegetables are charred on the on the edges. Serve warm.
Want more easy and delicious low-carb recipes? Subscribe to Dinner Answers today!