Tex Mex Beef Broccoli
- 1 medium head broccoli chopped
- 1 pound sirloin beef sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 10-oz. can diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a 9×13 inch baking pan, add broccoli to the bottom. Spread beef pieces on top and sprinkle next 4 ingredients (garlic through salt and pepper) over the beef.
- Pour tomatoes over the top.
- Bake for 1 hour until the meat is fork tender and cooked through. Serve warm.
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Low-Carb and Keto recipes!