Chicken Rosemary Sweet Potato Stew
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes chopped
- 5 cups low sodium chicken broth or use homemade roast turkey carcass broth
- 4 cups chopped kale
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat coconut oil.
- To the pot, add the onion and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes then add the chicken and sweet potato. Cook for 5 minutes, until chicken is brown.
- To the pot, add the remaining ingredients (broth through lemon zest) and stir.
- Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve warm.
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Paleo recipes!