Ginger Glazed Steaks and Broccoli
- 4 6-oz. grass fed New York strip steaks
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli florets
- Place the steaks in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the next8 ingredients (ginger root through paprika); pour mixture over steaks.
- Add in the broccoli.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- At time of cooking, preheat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade; cook for 4 to 8 minutes per side or until the desired level of doneness is achieved.
- Cook the broccoli in the same skillet until tender and serve with steak.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Paleo recipes!