Ginger Glazed Steaks and Broccoli
- 4 6-oz. grass fed New York strip steaks
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli florets
- Place the steaks in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the next8 ingredients (ginger root through paprika); pour mixture over steaks.
- Add in the broccoli.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- At time of cooking, preheat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade; cook for 4 to 8 minutes per side or until the desired level of doneness is achieved.
- Cook the broccoli in the same skillet until tender and serve with steak.
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Paleo recipes!