Grilled Steak with Greek Salsa
- 2 pounds skirt steak
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1 English cucumber diced
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon capers drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil
- In a large bowl, add steak, sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste, oregano, 2 tablespoons olive oil and garlic. Stir to combine and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- On an indoor grill over medium heat, grill steak 4 to 5 minutes each side until cooked through.
- In a large bowl, add tomatoes, onion, cucumber, olives, capers, feta, red wine vinegar, basil and remaining olive oil. Stir to combine.
- Slice steak and serve with salsa.
Looking for more Classic Menu deliciousness? Subscribe to Dinner Answers today!