Late Summer Berry Bee Pollen Smoothie
This delicious and FILLING smoothie is just what you need to kick off these hot summer days! When it's so dang hot, it's hard to have the motivation to cook - enter: SMOOTHIES. Smoothies are magic. It's no secret we LOVE and ADORE smoothies, so much so we even developed our own ridiculously delicious and actually-good-for-you protein powder! Give this recipe a try and see how creamy and sweet and mildly tart this meal in a glass is!
- 8 ounces unsweetened nut milk your choice: coconut, almond, cashew, macadamia, etc
- 1/4 frozen banana
- 1 cup mixed frozen organic berries
- 1/2 teaspoon local bee pollen can often be found at Farmers Markets or health food stores - if no one local to you carries it, you can always order via Amazon
- 1 scoop Perfect Paleo Protein
- In a blender, pour half the nut milk.
- Then add remaining ingredients (banana through protein powder).
- Pour remaining nut milk on top, secure lid onto blender, and blend until smooth.
- If too thick, add more nut milk. If too thin, add more frozen berries until you get desired consistency.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!