Marinated Sage Steak Salad
- 4 medium beef steaks of choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 cups arugula lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 large avocado peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- In a large resealable bag, place steaks and the next 6 ingredients (olive oil through garlic). Mix well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add steaks and cook for 3 to 7 minutes on each side, until steak reaches desired level of doneness. Allow steak to cool, then chop.
- In a large bowl, mix the steak with the lettuce, carrot and avocado.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the salad. Toss and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Looking for more recipes like this to support your autoimmune lifestyle? Subscribe to Dinner Answers today!