Pineapple Chicken Curry
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small red chili pepper minced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, chopped
- 1 cup frozen chopped pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups chopped kale
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the coconut oil. To the skillet, add the next 5 ingredients (onion through chicken) and cook for 10 minutes, until chicken is brown and vegetables are slightly tender. To the chicken mixture, add the remaining ingredients (pineapple through salt and pepper) and stir.
- Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and pineapple is tender. Serve warm.
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today to access more delicious Paleo recipes!