Roasted Cauliflower Curry Soup
- 1 large head cauliflower trimmed and sliced
- 1 large onion sliced thick
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups chicken bone broth or use homemade bone broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 15-oz. can full fat unsweetened coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees.
- Spread cauliflower, onion slices and garlic cloves on a baking sheet. Drizzle melted coconut oil over the top and place in the oven. Roast for 30 to 40 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender.
- Once done, transfer veggies and broth to a large pot over medium heat. Add in all other ingredients except coconut milk. Right before mixture begins to boil, turn heat down to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a blender, in shifts, puree the broth and veggie mixture until smooth. Once everything is pureed, transfer back into pot.
- Stir in coconut milk, simmer for another 10 minutes, and serve.
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Paleo recipes!