Seasonal Veggie Spring Rolls with Thai Almond Butter Dipping Sauce
- 4 rice paper wraps made pliable according to packages instructions
- 1 medium watermelon radish or large regular radish sliced thin
- 1 cup butter lettuce shredded
- 1 small bunch cilantro washed and loosely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 small cucumber peeled and julienned
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Lay softened rice paper flat. Then layer veggies (radish through bean sprouts) in whichever order you desire.
- Gently wrap like a burrito - don't worry, it usually takes a few tries till you can get one that looks somewhat decent!
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (almond butter through sesame oil).
- Serve spring rolls with sauce and enjoy!
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Paleo recipes!