Sesame Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 large onion cut into wedges
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large bowl, toss the first 9 ingredients (chicken through honey).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the contents of the bowl and stir. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more delicious Paleo recipes!