Shrimp Cobb Salad with Avocado Dressing
- 3 cups arugula
- 2 cups chopped kale ribs removed
- 1 medium cucumber chopped
- 1 medium peach pitted and cubed
- 16 large shrimp peeled and deveined, cooked and chilled
- 5 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 4 eggs hard-boiled and sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper de-seeded, de-ribbed and chopped
- 2 large avocados pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 medium lemon juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- In a large serving bowl, toss together arugula and kale; place chopped cucumber on top, in one section then do the same with the peaches, shrimp, bacon, eggs and bell pepper.
- Set the bowl aside.
- In a medium bowl, smash together remaining ingredients (avocados through hot sauce) until smooth; drizzle this mixture over the salad and serve.
Check out Dinner Answers for more tasty recipes!