Mount Rushmore has one of the most well-known sights in America called the Mount Rushmore National Memorial. This granite cliff has several presidents’ faces carved into the side and has been visited by millions of people.
Another well-visited place should be your own dining room table, especially when you have Jack Fish on the menu!
This recipe is from Saving Dinner the Low Carb Way and one of MY FAVORITES!
- 1 pound cod fillets thawed if necessary, or other firm white fish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 4 teaspoons green onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place fish fillets in lightly greased baking dish. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. In a bowl, combine tomato, onion and basil; spoon over fish.
- Dot fish with butter. Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Turn off the oven. Sprinkle fish with cheese and return to oven just to melt the cheese.
PS–You can receive delicious menus (complete with shopping lists!) like this delivered right to your email inbox by subscribing to Dinner Answers today!