Zucchini and Basil Beef Skillet
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound grass fed petit filets sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small yellow bell pepper sliced
- 2 cups chopped artichoke hearts
- 3 cups baby kale
- 1 large carrot chopped
- 2 cups zucchini cubed
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the beef, garlic, cumin, paprika and salt and pepper to taste. Cook the beef for 4-6 minutes, or until the beef reaches the desired doneness. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
- To the same skillet, add the next 6 ingredients (yellow bell pepper through coconut aminos) and cook for 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Add the beef back to the skillet along with the basil and serve.
Subscribe to Dinner Answers today for more yummy low-carb recipes!